Selection Sunday

Pistol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 is a rough seed for Wichita State. Plus, Illinois State is going to be out, with K-State, Providence, Wake, USC, Marquette all getting in. Shows what they think of the Valley - and why that's never going to be a reasonable argument for SLU.

Lot of head scratching seeds here, even if they're probably going to get the overall field pretty much right.

NKU getting UK in Indy is maybe my favorite thing so far.

Cincinnati's coach, Mick Cronin, was just saying that the committee takes care of certain teams with where they send them - and he gets sent to Sacramento. Seems like a message.

Some old timers may remember this, but one of my favorite Selection Sunday memories was when Billikens.com crashed because we actually had a thread indexed by google for the NIT selection show in 2010

1 hour ago, SluSignGuy said:

Some old timers may remember this, but one of my favorite Selection Sunday memories was when Billikens.com crashed because we actually had a thread indexed by google for the NIT selection show in 2010

Remember it well and also that there were over 400 people on Billikens.com sweating out the CBI bid.