Other D-1 Tournament games

16 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

They are also one of the highest scoring teams in the nation 

Doesn't change how much I dislike the fanbase.

They're an inconsistent team, and they have had a lot of lucky breaks in terms of scheduling. I don't think their body of work deserves an at large bid, but the bubble is weak this year.

1 minute ago, majerus mojo said:

Rhode Island takes the tournament, and A-10 will have 3 teams in (Dayton, VCU) the dance. Not bad for a down year

It's one of the surest signs of spring. VCU shitting themselves in the final game of the A10 tournament. More reliable than a groundhog. 

55 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

Another sure sign of spring: Mo Valley sends one team to the NCAAs

Obligatory, "Why isn't SLU in the Missouri Valley Conference" post.

1 hour ago, majerus mojo said:

Rhode Island takes the tournament, and A-10 will have 3 teams in (Dayton, VCU) the dance. Not bad for a down year

In spite of the annoyance that is Danny Hurley, I'm glad to see Rhody earn their way in. That's a fun team to watch. Picking them now for a first round upset.

On 3/12/2017 at 5:26 PM, Old guy said:

I believe Ford did not have much trouble in getting to the  NCAA, he had trouble advancing in it once he was in. We should follow OSU this year and see how they do.

If you look at how some teams are given much more favorable paths to advance than others, you can understand why. Also Richmond beating Alabama by 7 is a testament I think to how much we have grown as a team compared to our most recent game against Richmond and our earlier  loss to Alabama