What is your most prized Billiken possession?

6 hours ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

Too lazy to post pics but my sophomore year my friend and I messaged Cody Ellis on facebook and we bought off of him two of his practice jerseys and a pair of his shoes.  We met him in the BSC and he signed it all.  

ncaa violation?

i have a game used Kwamain jersey with the majerus coach patch

I have a silk Billiken thin tie with the school colors and the old logo that I gave my dad 50 yrs ago or so for Xmas.  He also had an old fashioned blue letter sweater & letter that he earned as a manager for the football team in its waning years but it has gone missing in the sands of time

I have two separate autographed pictures of my son when he was very young with Anthony Bonner and Justin love.   two of my all time favorite billikens.  

Great question, I have two:

The first is a framed and signed t shirt from the 2012 squad. My GF was class of 2012 and she put it together for me and gave it to me for our first Christmas together. She is now my fiancee. Don't ignore the signs gentlemen. 

2012 Bills.jpg

The second is a framed copy of a 1949 issue of Sport Magazine with Easy Ed on the cover. My roommate bought it for me for Christmas. We actually had a pretty cool tradition of trying to one-up each other on Christmas/Birthday gifts without breaking the bank. He went to Baylor, but is from Arkansas, that same year I bought him a 1960 framed Baylor vs Arkansas Football game program. I'd say we tied. The picture usually hangs on the wall on the other side of the window from the t shirt above, but the light from the window was messing with the picture. 

Easy Ed.jpg

I also just recently visited Japan and took a TON of Billiken pictures from when I visited Osaka, I plan on posting a lot of those pictures soon. 

16 hours ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

Too lazy to post pics but my sophomore year my friend and I messaged Cody Ellis on facebook and we bought off of him two of his practice jerseys and a pair of his shoes.  We met him in the BSC and he signed it all.  

If he was still on the team at the time I'm reasonably sure that was an NCAA violation. 

Edit: Apologies to NextYearBill, whose post I hadn't yet scrolled down to. 

6 hours ago, zman said:

Two 8 oz beer glasses with Falstaff on one side and the Billiken on the other. They must be from the height of Billiken and Falstaff popularity, in the late 40's or early 50's.

I also have a Falstaff beer glass . 12 oz. My guess is sometime in the 60's. I also have a Tip Off program of the 1964 Slu Kentucky game. Kentucky was of course all white. Names of interest. Pat Riley-Louie Dampier and Larry Conley. SLU names of interest to me Bob Cole-Rich Parks-John Kilo and Randy Albrecht. We had 3 black players which was probably ahead of the times. The freshman team had Barry Orms- Rich Niemann and Eugene Moore. The famous Bob Bauman was the trainer.  The program cost 25 cents. 

1 hour ago, willie said:

I also have a Falstaff beer glass . 12 oz. My guess is sometime in the 60's. I also have a Tip Off program of the 1964 Slu Kentucky game. Kentucky was of course all white. Names of interest. Pat Riley-Louie Dampier and Larry Conley. SLU names of interest to me Bob Cole-Rich Parks-John Kilo and Randy Albrecht. We had 3 black players which was probably ahead of the times. The freshman team had Barry Orms- Rich Niemann and Eugene Moore. The famous Bob Bauman was the trainer.  The program cost 25 cents. 

1 hour ago, WVBilliken said:

A small billiken figurine from Alaska carved from a whale's tooth.

7 hours ago, hsmith19 said:

Game used Floyd McLain jersey and a 1908 copper good luck pocket piece.

9 hours ago, zman said:

Two 8 oz beer glasses with Falstaff on one side and the Billiken on the other. They must be from the height of Billiken and Falstaff popularity, in the late 40's or early 50's.

Pics of all of these or GTFO

I may take pictures later

Rich Grawer, Anthony Bonner, Charlie Newberry autographed poster,Charlie Spoonhour autographed poster,  Brian Conklin autographed Townsville Crocs jersey, Men Soccer 50th Anniversary jersey with 25 autographs on there, and 3 banners I bought during the Billikens rummage sale, NIT Finals banner, MVC champions banner, NIT appearances banner those are all like 5x8.  They are just sitting in my basement rolled up.  Still haven't figured out what to do with them.