Other Conference Tournaments

It's the best time of the year starting in 3 days! Conference tourneys start with the Atlantic Sun playing it's first games on the 27th of February. This is a conversation about all of the conference tourneys butter own, because the Atlantic 10 is more important and deserves its own :) 

My Predictions: 

A-Sun - Lipscomb ( 2 Seed )

American East - Vermont ( 1 Seed )

Big South - UNC Asheville ( 2 seed)

Patriot - Boston University ( 2 Seed )

Northeastern Conference - LIU Brooklyn ( 2 Seed )

Ohio Valley - Belmont ( 1 Seed )

Missouri Valley - Wichita State ( 2 Seed )

Colonial Athletic - UNC Wilmington ( 1 Seed )

West Coast Conference - Gonzaga ( 1 Seed )

Summit - Denver - ( 5 Seed ) upset team

14 hours ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

It's the best time of the year starting in 3 days! Conference tourneys start with the Atlantic Sun playing it's first games on the 27th of February. This is a conversation about all of the conference tourneys butter own, because the Atlantic 10 is more important and deserves its own :) 

So you like Wisconsin to go all the way??

Was at the FGCU -Stetson game last night , 4700 in attendance..FGCU won the A-Sun Regular Season title last night, hard fought game ( Stetson is FGCU's biggest rival) They play again Monday night to start thw A-Sun tourney, this one worries me, could see Stetson winning, but the A-Sun has higher seed gets the home game, so somebody will have to beat the Eagles in Dunk City yo get the A-Sun berth Alico Arena was ready to explode last night.  This is part of March Madness

4 hours ago, BLIKNS said:

Was at the FGCU -Stetson game last night , 4700 in attendance..FGCU won the A-Sun Regular Season title last night, hard fought game ( Stetson is FGCU's biggest rival) They play again Monday night to start thw A-Sun tourney, this one worries me, could see Stetson winning, but the A-Sun has higher seed gets the home game, so somebody will have to beat the Eagles in Dunk City yo get the A-Sun berth Alico Arena was ready to explode last night.  This is part of March Madness

Watched it on watch Espn until the end and it was an exciting game! As much as I would love to see dunk city get another chance to super, Lipscomb has been the team I thought would win it all year

Was at the FGCU -Stetson game last night , 4700 in attendance..FGCU won the A-Sun Regular Season title last night, hard fought game ( Stetson is FGCU's biggest rival) They play again Monday night to start thw A-Sun tourney, this one worries me, could see Stetson winning, but the A-Sun has higher seed gets the home game, so somebody will have to beat the Eagles in Dunk City yo get the A-Sun berth Alico Arena was ready to explode last night.  That is 

I know I am  a homer here, but I think St. Mary's gets Gonzaga in the West Coast final. IF that happens could mess with seeds

I think St. Mary's is really good. Like Sweet 16 good.  I am just worried they are going to get a worse seed than they should like a 7 and end up having to play a Louisville in the second round.  The committee will use their schedule as the reason for the bad seeding.

3 hours ago, brianstl said:

I think St. Mary's is really good. Like Sweet 16 good.  I am just worried they are going to get a worse seed than they should like a 7 and end up having to play a Louisville in the second round.  The committee will use their schedule as the reason for the bad seeding.

I've watched some of their games and I give them a 75% chance to win their first game and a 15% chance to win 2. 

28 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

I think SMU can be a final 4 team

Watch out for Florida they are playing well and are under the radar.

Glad to see the SoCon is back at the Asheville Civic Center. Lots of entertaining basketball. The Civic Center is an old downtown arena that is not large which lends itself to great and loud atmosphere. Kind of like the old-old Kiel. Also the plus of having it in Asheville is its super neat Downtown, many fantastic restaurants and craft beer establishments. 

I have a soft spot for ETSU.