VCU over the Bills by 22

The Wiz

Won't be pretty.....

SLU.................................................................VCU

D-.....................................overall......................A-

..........................................OFF...........................

F-......................................PPG........................B-

F / D+ / D-........................Slash........................A- / C+ / B-

F+....................................Off Reb.....................C

C-......................................TOs.........................C-

...........................................DEF...........................

C+.....................................PPG.........................A-

D / D-.................................Slash.......................B+ / B-

C-.......................................Def Reb...................B+

F+......................................Opp TOs...................B+

Trending up....Def PPG & Def Reb

Trending down....3 pt shooting

I have VCU as a Dancing team...However they are not a lock...for that matter no one in the A-10 is a lock.  A loss here or there and they could be out. There scorers are Lewis, Tillman and Cox. Lewis leading in pts, 3pt%, and assts. Tillman leading in Reb and FG%  Cox leading in blks. Lots of depth on this team.

I will leave it to Old Guy and BillsBeliever to go over the  stats and figure a way for us to win...I can't see it  ..This looks like the return of Dayton to me.

Bottomline.....We need to have another hot shooting night like we did against GM to have a chance...otherwise  it is ...Tick...tick ...tick ...17 days

38 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Would beating VCU (which WILL NOT happen) knock them out of the tourney?

Right now , I am showing VCU making the tourney...but it is close,,,,a loss to us would be very damaging. Assuming they beat us and then win at Day on Mar 1 ...that would pretty much give them a lock. If both Day and VCU win their other 3 games and the game they play each other is fairly close and they both go deep into the tourney...they could both make the Dance. The X factor is RI. If they win out including beating VCU and go deep into the tourney they can still make it.

-I was a disappointed in the Dayton game and said they key was how the team responded, well, it did not go well in NYC, I sure hope we see a different Bills team on Wed than we have the last couple, if we don't it will be really ugly, I don't expect a win but I expect effort, in the words of Brian Sutter "hard work is a skill too"

Lost this one at the charity stripe.  WCU had an extra 11 FTM.....Even up the FTM and the TOs and we win by 5.. We had a Geo Mason effort for 15 min. Next year with more depth and more talent, it will be a game.

Tick...tick ...tick...2 weeks