Four Games to Go And It's PIG time ....

Taj79

... as Geedubya notches sixth conference win at Duquesne.  GWU now sitting at 6 and 8 with Fordham.  Geedubya has home games with Umass and Mason left plus one at Fordham.  A seventh win?  Easily.

Fordham has a game at Duquesne and at La Salle while hosting Richmond along with Geedubya.  Seventh win?  Questionable.  But they have the head-to-head.

Can't say right now.  Won't likely know until the last regular season game is played.  Mason is tied for fifth with the Bonnies and La Salle all at 8 and 6.  Given what's left on their schedule, including road games at Dayton, VCU and Geedubya,I could see the Patriots finishing at 9 and 9.  Then it comes down to what we do.  We have a game lead for the #11 spot.  Will that hold? Plus all the teams below us are 3 and 11 and technically tied for 12th.  The first tiebreaker there is head-to-head which won't be fully known until the Dukes go to the Joey's on March 4th.  As usual, chaos reigns supreme.  

I believe the bottom four are decided in us, Umass, the Dukes and the Joeys.  For grins, lets say all things remain the same and we get #14 (I am leaning towards that being the Joeys - a classic Phil Martelli first-to-worst finish). Maybe we win.  Ifv we do, that gets us the #6 seed which could be Mason at this point or the Bonnies or La Salle.

As always, the Joaquin Andujar theory rules the day (youneverknow).