There will be riots at the 'fetz next year

bonwich

1 hour ago, Littlebill said:

Think they'll sell it at the Fetz? If not, expect a strongly worded thread on here by 05 holding the AD accountable

@billikenfan05

You know I'm all about this. If they carry it at the Fetz first rounds on me. Zima Light for Backhand though. Otherwise Chris May will be hearing from me believe that 

23 hours ago, hsmith19 said:

I'll admit it: the black cherry kind was decent. Way better than Mike's Hard Lemonade.

I believe it's due to some kind of tax issue (wild ass guess) but Mike's Hard Lemonade is made with  vodka in Canada and is freaking awesome .  Here, it's a disgusting malt beverage like.......zima.

2 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

I believe it's due to some kind of tax issue (wild ass guess) but Mike's Hard Lemonade is made with  vodka in Canada and is freaking awesome .  Here, it's a disgusting malt beverage like.......zima.

I never tried the original Zima, but I do miss Doc Otis. It was not nearly as sugary sweet and much better than the Mike's we get here. I think A-B dropped Doc Otis around the time they bought out the Bacardi malt liquor brand.