NBA

brianstl

The Wizards have officially become my favorite Eastern Conference team to watch.  Got to love a team playing as well as they currently are with two guys from the area playing major roles.  Not only is Beal having his best season yet, but Porter has made a huge leap this season.  Porter is leading the NBA 3 pt shooting at 46%.  He was a career 35% 3pt shooter headed into the season.  Also, this season he has almost double his ppg and rpg numbers from his career numbers prior to this season.

The Wizards actually have a chance to do much more playoff damage than my favorite team, the Griz.

1 hour ago, Littlebill said:

maybe your biggest reach to date

I don't know... I always thought Oakley was overlooked when it came to the "Bad Boys" of the NBA; however, his recent incident with Dolan aside, he's been a huge advocate for players trying to rebound (no pun intended) from off-the-court issues (see SI article on his work with Jayson Williams). He's also a large employer of at-risk youths with his Oakley's Car Wash franchises.

1 hour ago, Bobby Metzinger said:

I don't know... I always thought Oakley was overlooked when it came to the "Bad Boys" of the NBA; however, his recent incident with Dolan aside, he's been a huge advocate for players trying to rebound (no pun intended) from off-the-court issues (see SI article on his work with Jayson Williams). He's also a large employer of at-risk youths with his Oakley's Car Wash franchises.

No, your reference is fine - but relating the reference to the topic. That was a HUGE reach