GDT Patriot Games

CBFan

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two SLU Alumni, Ms. BAB and yours truly were watching.  My heart ❤️ is still pounding.  We send kudos to Coach Travis Ford and the Billikens from California.  Kudos to the the 6 Iron Men Billikens, especially the 2 Seniors, Mike Crawford and Reggie Agbeko.  They carried us tonight.  It was great seeing Mike Crawford coming up huge.

26 minutes ago, Zink said:

Really fun to see these guys play so hard and continue improving. A genuinely good game, too. Love that the transfers and bench guys were so excited by the win, good to see that they're invested. 

A couple of the transfers looked involved. A couple looked asleep, even in the second overtime. Couldn't tell who was who from where I was sitting. 

1 minute ago, Old guy said:

Amazing stuff! just came back from the game. Wow! I do not know if anyone noticed Crawford took some time out to get his leg taped. His Hamstring is acting up, and he played through this game and basically won it. Double overtime! Wow!

He had to get some tape because he was bleeding at one point...not hamstring related, unless there was another time that I missed. 

2 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Amazing stuff! just came back from the game. Wow! I do not know if anyone noticed Crawford took some time out to get his leg taped. His Hamstring is acting up, and he played through this game and basically won it. Double overtime! Wow!

They showed the staff wrapping his leg due to blood in OT.