OT: Acting Attorney General Dana Boente

bonwich

1 hour ago, goonaha said:

Wouldn't be too proud of being appointed for the sole trait of having no spine

And previously known only for having his sentencing of Bob McDonnell overturned on appeal. But his 10 minutes as acting AG gives him a great chance to go down in history as the next Robert Bork.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, goonaha said:

Wouldn't be too proud of being appointed for the sole trait of having no spine

Goodbye political hack Sally Yates!  Hello the rule of law.  It takes a spine to enforce the law.  Can't wait for Sen. Sessions.  Trump rules and is breaking Schumer's spine...he cried.  They can't keep up.  Trump is coming out strong. 

Can't wait for responses.  This topic probably should be closed.  At least I got to say what I wanted.

Screw the media, screw D.C., screw America-haters, screw Mizzou.

5 hours ago, HoosierBilliken said:

Goodbye political hack Sally Yates!  Hello the rule of law.  It takes a spine to enforce the law.  Can't wait for Sen. Sessions.  Trump rules and is breaking Schumer's spine...he cried.  They can't keep up.  Trump is coming out strong. 

Can't wait for responses.  This topic probably should be closed.  At least I got to say what I wanted.

I guess Jesuit values were lost on you at school.

6 hours ago, HoosierBilliken said:

username checks out 

My goodness, I didn't know acknowledging President Trump's successful first few days could cause so much anxiety for others.  I apologize.  He is just trying to make America great again and represent all Americans, from the poorest Mizzou fan, to factory workers in Ladue, all independent pharmaceutical salesmen from East. St. Louis, and even unemployed former basketball coaches.  Let's just give him a chance to win for us and these United States of America.  

Napoleonic+Trump.jpg?format=500w

12 hours ago, Old guy said:

In my experience many people with little or no spine tend to go higher than those with a strong spine, or set of convictions. 

I have to unfortunately agree with you.  The shame of this is that is how we often get the least appropriate people in the most important positions.

10 minutes ago, Pistol said:

:lol:

My ignore list is getting overstuffed.

Made me laugh good post, this is a basketball site not a political site.

There is nothing wrong with SLU graduates being proud of other SLU graduates and I think that was the purpose of the thread.

Even though it is not a basketball thread I get it because I am proud of those that I have graduated with and those before and after me.