Incoming recruits - updates (2017)

bauman

Good game by Goodwin last night so I guess that any necessary surgery will take place after the season.  Looks like Davis also played well for Chaminade.

Thatch vs. Watson tonight!  I would still love to have both of them since I think they bring different skills to the table, but TF might have given them a "whoever commits first gets the scholarship" ultimatum.

Gordan starts this week-too bad his coach is out for at least a month.  Get well quick, Coach Blossom.

Is there a site where we can get French updates?

Edited by Quality Is Job 1
Clarify subject

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling Ford and Tate are still pursuing Watson even though Thatch has already committed. I'm guessing they would like to get either Watson or Davis on board as well. I don't have any inside info though.

Not sure of a website that shows French's stats, but saw last night he had 19 points, 16 rebounds and 8 blocks.

56 minutes ago, bauman said:

Good game by Goodwin last night so I guess that any necessary surgery will take place after the season.  Looks like Davis also played well for Chaminade.

Thatch vs. Watson tonight!  I would still love to have both of them since I think they bring different skills to the table, but TF might have given them a "whoever commits first gets the scholarship" ultimatum.

Gordan starts this week-too bad his coach is out for at least a month.  Get well quick, Coach Blossom.

Is the Thatch vs Watson game in Sikeston?

1 hour ago, bauman said:

http://www.ksdk.com/sports/high-school/slu-signee-goodwin-with-the-buzzer-beater/389516018

3/4 buzzer beater for Goodwin.  Shoulder brace very evident.

FWIW, Davis was listed at 6'7" today in the PD article on Chaminade's OT win.

6 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Jericole Hellems is playing like a POY candidate for the state of Missouri.   High mid majors should be all over him.

I was at belleville east last night and honestly Pickett out played hellems and davis last night.   Chaminade won because their total team talent exceeded belleville east.

The 3 best players at belleville east last night in order were Goodwin, Pickett and Lidell.

That said no doubt Hellems and Davis are division 1 players. 

35 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

I was at belleville east last night and honestly Pickett out played hellems and davis last night.   Chaminade won because their total team talent exceeded belleville east.

The 3 best players at belleville east last night in order were Goodwin, Pickett and Lidell.

That said no doubt Hellems and Davis are division 1 players. 

Just to provide context to the rest of the board, Hellems had 33 and 8 last night. He outscored and out rebounded Pickett.

There is a twitter feed in the board about Hassahn French:

"Prep Circuit @PrepCircuit

@Hasahn22 Hasahn French: 19 PTS, 16 REB, 8 BLK for No. 3 Commonwealth Academy (MA) in win over Master's @SCATornados"

Surely Hellems scored more points than French did last night, but just look at the number of rebounds and blocks French got last night. This man looks like a really good defender, we need him.

2 hours ago, bauman said:

mises a jour francaises

5 hours ago, SLURadioBoy said:

I have a feeling Ford and Tate are still pursuing Watson even though Thatch has already committed. I'm guessing they would like to get either Watson or Davis on board as well. I don't have any inside info though.

Not sure of a website that shows French's stats, but saw last night he had 19 points, 16 rebounds and 8 blocks.

8 blocks, does that top Bill's season total? Certainly more than one player for a game in a long time