Game Time Bonnies vs SLU

CBFan

1 hour ago, SShoe said:

Amazingly, we have even less talent this year than we did under Crews during the past 2 years.  Losing Ash, in particular, has hurt us.  Add an injury to Bishop (I still think he's our best player) and regression from Crawford, and you get the mess we're currently seeing. 

I'm not smart enough to know if Ford is a good game-manager at this point, but I've seen him draw up some nice plays throughout the year to get guys open looks. They just don't make them enough. 

As scary as it is, there is no question there is less talent on this team than the previous two years... In addition to Ash, you lose MY, MR, and MB, plus Bishop has been hurt for half the season. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, ACE said:

As scary as it is, there is no question there is less talent on this team than the previous two years... In addition to Ash, you lose MY, MR, and MB, plus Bishop has been hurt for half the season. 

Exactly, Ford's system would work better with better athletes like Ash and MY and MR. Also Bishop being hurt tires us out even more. Its been said before but I'll say it again, this year is tryouts for next year. Players didn't leave last year because of this year, they left because of next year and knew their future was gone by their senior year. 

23 hours ago, SShoe said:

Add an injury to Bishop (I still think he's our best player) and regression from Crawford, and you get the mess we're currently seeing. 

I completely agree with you!  Bishop has missed half the season and is STILL the team's leading scorer.  I hope he doesn't decide to leave, I think he'll do great with the pieces for next season.

6 minutes ago, Slu... said:

I completely agree with you!  Bishop has missed half the season and is STILL the team's leading scorer.  I hope he doesn't decide to leave, I think he'll do great with the pieces for next season.

I wouldn't expect his points per game to go down while he's hurt and on the bench. That is why he's STILL the leading scorer.