• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FG 21.1% 4-20, turnovers 10, out rebounded 18-8

SBU FG 60.7% 17-28, 3 pointers 9-18

Crawford 0-5

Down by twice as many points as we have scored at half ... 46 to 15.  The announcers are making all sorts of excuses for us.  Studio says we fooled ourselves by winnign at Mason.  I still say at least no conference bagel.  

4 minutes ago, Soderball said:

well hoosierpal, i'd say tonight is the real nightmare. wow.

im watching this in person.. it is as bad as 46-15 makes it seem.

You are a trooper and will be paid back next season and future seasons for your pain.

How do you like that a walk on gets on the court before Gilly or Neufeld, I think that is a message.

2 minutes ago, CBFan said:

You are a trooper and will be paid back next season and future seasons for your pain.

How do you like that a walk on gets on the court before Gilly or Neufeld, I think that is a message.

Agreed. I had been in the camp that gillman would be back because he was a senior, but it's clear he won't be. They'll find a 5th yr senior for his spot.

Mark Adams commentary on what Travis Ford tell shis team at half, "Pray."  Well, there was more but that was the start.  Break it down into four minute segments and try to win as many as you can.  As this point I have refrained from cursing he-who-is-dead-to-me-and-recruited-all-this about a dozen times.