Game Time Bonnies vs SLU

CBFan

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May have to get out of the zone with their 3 point shooting.  I agree with Soderball.

This is on a local access station here via antenna - WKRC. It's in a 4:3 (almost-square) format, with black bars on the sides. Quality is early-90s live video. Watching this game is bringing me back to my childhood, watching sports on KPLR on a kitchen TV we'd take up into our bedroom on school nights if it was a big game.

Just now, Box and Won said:

Is the game on Charter?

I have dish and it is on Fox Midwest if you have multiple Fox sports the Blues are on the main Fox Midwest station

Four transfers on the bench now, alongside Bishop. More black warmups than white shooting shirts.

Anyway, the takeaways are that we aren't very deep (duh) and Graves is definitely on the bench.

crowd thin indeed as in one thin waver mint thin. if there's 6k at this one they must be out in lobby. JJ looked great on that layup from corner. If he can do that enough he'll be able to get some separation for his 3's. who is white kid hanging around shoot around with nose bandaid? as bad a start as this is if coach pulls out a win help him in the not good game coach department. I'm not feeling it at all though