SLU vs Da Dukes GDT

CBFan

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FG 41.4%, FT 11-15, 3 pointers 36.8%, rebounds 36-33 Dukes, SLU had more shots 59-44, FTA Dukes 36-15

Better game keep improving.

2 minutes ago, willie said:

Mike Crawford 3 for 17. I know he believes he has to step up and score but God that's terrible. 

Take out the 1 of 5 for 3s (bad enough), and he was 2 of 12 from inside the arc.  How many of those shots were blocked?  Hard to win that way.

And it sure would be nice if the Bills had a rim enforcer to erase many more of those dribble drives.

46 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:

Mike Lewis was a roll player at Chaminade so no one knew if he would transition into college. Even my biased opinion, as a Chaminade grad, didn't think he would be good this soon or at all. 

I am also a Chaminade grad and strongly questioned whether he was an A-10 caliber player. I thought he was kind of a tweener that wouldn't be either at this level. Good for him though, always like to see the local kids have success at the next level especially the Chaminade kids.