2017-2018 Season, A New Hope

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

I don't know what this means but it can't be a bad thing, Re: Ty Graves former school BC had a somewhat close game against Duke 93-82. I only bring it up since people had doubts that Ty was coming from a sub par program and "couldn't hack it there". Thoughts?

BC is the bottomfeeder of the ACC. They are a C team in an A+ conf. Being more than 2 letter grades below the league grade means they are non competitive in conf.   Duquesne is a C- team...So BC is a little better than Duq.

22 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

I don't know what this means but it can't be a bad thing, Re: Ty Graves former school BC had a somewhat close game against Duke 93-82. I only bring it up since people had doubts that Ty was coming from a sub par program and "couldn't hack it there". Thoughts?

BC is terrible at worst, mediocre at best. It doesnt matter and Ty Graves will be a MASSIVE upgrade. the billikens are not a d1 team. F. failure.

Ty Graves can and will replace and outdo anyone on this roster, dont worry about pedigree, worry that we might play Crews recruits next year. Get us more, coach.

4 hours ago, Soderball said:

BC is terrible at worst, mediocre at best. It doesnt matter and Ty Graves will be a MASSIVE upgrade. the billikens are not a d1 team. F. failure.

Ty Graves can and will replace and outdo anyone on this roster, dont worry about pedigree, worry that we might play Crews recruits next year. Get us more, coach.

Was Graves at the game today?  I'm not sure which of the transfers are who and when I thought to look, I thought I only saw three.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:44 AM, HoosierBilliken said:

1.  Goodwin, Henriquez, Bess, French, Foreman, with Graves later on for conference play [all first tier players, yet not superstars?].

2.  Welmer and Johnson [possible starter at times] 

3.  Bishop, Moore, and Roby [bench]

4.  Gillmann and Neufeld [will not play or will be gone

It's coming into focus.  I moved Johnson up a notch.  Downgraded Gillmann and Neufeld even futher.  Thoughts?

What makes it even sweeter is that we are on the upswing.  Mizzou is going down with no end in sight.  I can finally put past the condescending arrogance of the 80's and 90's and Norm Stewart and their fans.  Painful.  Time heals all wounds.