GDT National TV - Rhode Island

SLU_Nick

2 minutes ago, waldo027 said:

I still think we'll eek out a couple conference wins at home over Mason, La Salle, Duquesne, etc. Just because it's sports and unexpected things will happen.

say no to strange kool aid.

not buying it.

5 minutes ago, WestCoastBilliken said:

Are we going to win again this year??

how much $$ is ford dropping off in suit cases at the aunts house of our recruits to keep them on board? It's got to be hurting our endowment by now 

i dont know and i dont care. purge the Crews.

Well let's look at this game a bit differently. Everyone knew we were going to lose and we lost. We made more than 20 points so that record of shame remains unchallenged, this was good. Hines and Wellmer were our  top scorers, Hines was a bit of a surprise.. Psimitris played a fair amount of time in the first half, amazing that Ford put him in and kept Neufeld and Gillman sitting on the bench. The handwriting is on the wall I think, it will become clearer as we play the remaining games of this season. As far as winning games goes, this appears a bit problematic for the rest of the season. Still it  was a pleasant night at the Chaifetz, lots of little children around, and the place was about half full. As a final observation, Bishop was present wearing a black uniform, as the redshirt recruits for next year do, and was also wearing a UNNA boot, so it looks like had a fracture, not a strain. We will see.