Bills on utube

zman

2 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfYgbNOa0ac

Not sure how to get this on a Roku....Will try to get it on my TiVo tonight.

My parents have a Roku stick at their house. I clicked around for a while looking for a YouTube app, but never found one, so not sure if that's possible.

i have a Smart TV, which has a YouTube app, but I've never used it, so not sure how this will go.

35 minutes ago, zman said:

I will have no problem watching the game on a desktop, but does anyone know how to find the game on the utube channel of roku?

This should be pretty simple, but why can't you just click the link in this thread on your phone, then when youtube loads up on your phone, cast to your roku from there? Provided you are in the same wireless network for both. I haven't opened my roku for youtube, but when I get home from work, I can double check another way if we need one. I wouldn't worry you should def, be able to roku stream this game tho :) 

2 hours ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

It's been nice being able to watch this game, but if this is an indication of the available quality of streaming live sports, this isn't good enough for me to consider going to an all-streaming TV setup. Just not good enough for live sports.

this one was crummy. started late and in low quality.