• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Old guy said:
1 hour ago, Old guy said:

This is the link for the game stream in ESPN3

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2946022/

Thank you for posting this, to make it easier for everyone. 

56 minutes ago, tarheelbilliken said:

do you have link for channel 74?

I was channel 89, it was listed in the first post, but in the future I will list it in both. WatchEspn is always better than the other links if you have a login. But it appears this game wasn't locked behind a log in. Hopefully, you were/are able to watch right now. 

49 minutes ago, Old guy said:

No, I am watching the ESN3 stream, it is 

Glad you were able to watch, and thanks again for posting a working link :) I got distracted today around game time. 

Thanks for posting about the last game I competely forgot about updating it since I knew it was on A-10 network. Nevertheless, the first post, has been updated with a streaming link for our game today that doesn't need a login. Again please use ad-blocker for tonight's game :) 

I get the preference some have for streams but could you also add the information that was collectively offered from the TV thread.  That is, the game is on these channels in addition to the adhoc American Sports Network:

--Cox Sports TV,  Comcast Sports Philly and California, and Altitude 2 (may be on your cable if anyone still uses cable)

Dish: Unknown Network (412-28 and 412-37)

DirecTV: Altitude 2 (681-1)

UVerse: Comcast Sports California (1767)

2 hours ago, kwyjibo said:

I get the preference some have for streams but could you also add the information that was collectively offered from the TV thread.  That is, the game is on these channels in addition to the adhoc American Sports Network:

--Cox Sports TV,  Comcast Sports Philly and California, and Altitude 2 (may be on your cable if anyone still uses cable)

Dish: Unknown Network (412-28 and 412-37)

DirecTV: Altitude 2 (681-1)

UVerse: Comcast Sports California (1767)

Of course, thank you for compiling that information! I have actually been slacking on this thread but I try to keep a better focus on it. First post has been updated with your information. 

Sunday's Game at Dayton to Air on KMOX

Courtesy: Saint Louis Athletics           Release: 01/18/2017

ST. LOUIS – Sunday's men's basketball game at Dayton will air on KMOX 1120 AM due to a programming conflict on the Billikens' regular station. 

Bob Ramsey and Earl Austin Jr. have the call beginning with the pregame show at 12:45 p.m. (CT). The game tips at 1 p.m. The audio can be streamed here.

Sunday's game will also be televised on CBS Sports Network, with Carter Blackburn and Pete Callen calling the action.

What "conflict," WXOS?  A football pre-game show?  That's a slap in the face.

5 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

You really think THIS Billikens team should be on instead of Conference championship pregames? Lol

So, by that logic, why even play the games?  Why not cancel the rest of the season?

The press/media shouldn't be basing their decisions on the team's quality in a given year.

49 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

What "conflict," WXOS?  A football pre-game show?  That's a slap in the face.

I don't know if I would call being on a more significant station a slap in the face. Being on KMOX is better than being on 101, even for just 1 game.  KMOX is still the big dog when it comes to sports in this town.

I can't even think of the last time I listened to any local programming on 101 besides the Billikens.  That station is awful.