Marketing department

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, slufan13 said:

I should clarify my original comment...Last year's song was fine. I just thought the video was terrible. 

Hard to make a good video when you have so few highlights of active players to work with.  

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, prebilliken said:

A new low... Whoever runs the facebook page posted that the Men's soccer team is playing both Syracuse AND Michigan State on Friday night... Tough test for our boys if true. 

The NCAA has gone to 3-sided football this year.  

Someone posted a link a few weeks back, but I bought a couple of nice Billiken shirts online. Nike DriFit, really like the shirts I received despite not being the biggest fan of the new logo. Thought others might be interested.

http://slu.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SubcategoryView?sortOption=1&results=48&plus=0&narrowByPrice=0&pageToDisplay=1&sortOptionName=Price+%3A+Low+to+high&subCatTotalCount=8&level=&catalogId=10002&parentSubCatIdFlag=true&parentCatId=40360&langId=-1&categoryId=40381&topCatId=40000&storeId=19068&compareIds=

On 8/27/2017 at 3:27 PM, Old guy said:

For those of you still concerned about the lack of proper and up to date SLU merchandise, just look what I found today at Costco (in the Manchester and 141 area)

59a31d1c13a09_thumbnail_IMG_03741.jpg.3aee3fc659b79c95f4d8c34cb9884618.jpg59a31d2298af9_thumbnail_IMG_03731.jpg.0d79c2f15206c97e85daf55dcb571aec.jpg59a31d2a4ede2_thumbnail_IMG_03681.jpg.4e9a2dfdbfb7360e902ebdc2dc9932a7.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0367[1].jpg

Nice stuff. I am COSTCO member and I tried on-line, no luck.

I think this is probably only available in the local St. Louis stores, local managers have leeway to include local products (like Missouri wine) in the merchandise they carry. I also doubt these SLU items will be sold at the local Costco for a long time, they were displayed next to Mizzou items and I will be surprised if either of them are there in a couple of months. You possibly could try calling the local STL store and see if they can sell you merchandise and ship it to you, I think they might do it if you are interested. Try locating the store via the Costco.com, use the zip code 63005 and they will show you the three stores in STL, it is likely that some of the stores might of might not do this transaction so you could try calling all 3 of them. Good luck.

I shop at Spartanburg, SC store. Packed with Clemson Tiger wear. Not only do they have Tiger wear, they have beach chairs, tail gate canopies, glasses/mugs, party utensils (like paper plates, paper cups, etc..), etc..

I hate that stupid orange paw.

I have to go to COSTCO this week, I am going to print the page and go ask at the customer service counter. Who knows...

Anyway, glad SLU gear is getting out beyond the book store.

The Costco where I shop, outside St. Louis (Manchester, MO) frequently carries all kinds of Mizzou gear as well. This was the first time I ever saw SLU gear for sale in this store. Good luck with Costco, and yes I am glad SLU gear is getting out beyond the bookstore.