Marketing department

5 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Definitely a nice idea. They did something like this for students, I think it was my first year at SLU where it was attached to your Student ID. I'll try it out tonight at the Men's soccer game. Looking through the prizes, I really like what I see. A lot of Nike stuff which don't seem to be available for purchase. It seems like a lot of the games are only 10 points. A billiken replica jersey is 380 points. Seems like it could be reasonably accomplished by the Joe Billikenfan, easily by a student.

students.JPG

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just posted an update that now shows "fans" instead of "students".  I was at a college football game this weekend and they had the exact same thing.  Looks like it's an app that is selling itself to quite a few colleges.  Will be interesting to see how it works.

"The new Billiken Rewards app allows SLU fans to earn points toward spirit gear, bookstore credit, Billiken Bucks and more by checking in at games and activities. Available via the App Store or Google Play."

• 1 month later...