Marketing department

16 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I wonder if the Marketing Director's resume says "detail oriented"..... The amount of simple mistakes he's made this season.

15941949_10101243136072808_1352640757_n.jpg

He must binge on "Timeless" before writing/proofing some of this stuff. ;)

And since you gave me an opening, I'll pile on: Did anyone notice that they didn't have any concourse tables set up to sell gear during the last game before Christmas? 

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

I wonder if the Marketing Director's resume says "detail oriented"..... The amount of simple mistakes he's made this season.

15941949_10101243136072808_1352640757_n.jpg

-they have some of the dates/days of the week correct, I'll leave the 'taking a picture in the pisser' without comment

15 hours ago, Cowboy said:

-they have some of the dates/days of the week correct, I'll leave the 'taking a picture in the pisser' without comment

What's your point? 

10 hours ago, Billy Ken said:

Did anyone see Santa display over holidays? It was very different than last year. Even Santa said it was less appealing. Wonder what the deal is?

It was pathetic. Really felt bad for the guy. Ever since Trae left it's been a steady stream of marketing incompetence 

36 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

I was wondering about that as well. I usually hang my SLU calendar up at work.  This year - no calendar.

Same here. Now I gotta go buy a Cardinals one or something.

34 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

They did send out calendars this year, but they are VERY small. I'm not sure if they're even half the size of the old ones. I opened up an envelope from SLU last month and the calendar was in there along with your typical donation letter.

So sounds like they did a half a$s job and didn't send them to everyone

54 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

They did send out calendars this year, but they are VERY small. I'm not sure if they're even half the size of the old ones. I opened up an envelope from SLU last month and the calendar was in there along with your typical donation letter.

I did not get one either. Sometimes it does come late.

21 hours ago, waldo027 said:

Count me as someone that doesn't like the change from "Billiken Basketball" to "Billikens Basketball." Second one just sounds clunky.

-well, since both are used by the ADept hopefully the first one gets more use as I agree with you