Billikens.com: 2016 - 2017 Extra Tickets Thread

SluSignGuy

This thread is for users to post if they have an extra ticket to an upcoming game. Sometimes we all get stuck with an extra ticket, and they go to waste. If you have an extra ticket to a upcoming game and are willing to give it to another user, post its availability in this thread.

Users who could use the free ticket, Private Message the person who offers it. Once the ticket is taken, the original ticket-holder can post again in this thread that the tickets are gone.

No tickets are to be sold in this thread. Free tickets only (I do not want disputes over money starting).

Finally understand before any transaction, Billikens.com cannot be held legally liable for any transactions or the results of the transactions of this thread. So please exchange at your own risk.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello and happy New Year.

I'm a recent transplant to St. Louis and excited to be in an A10 city as a Davidson grad (I come here in collegiality and respect!). I've been most impressed by what SLU seems to be doing to the greater St. Louis area.

Just wondering if y'all could give me some advice about tickets to Sunday's game... is it easy to move down into empty seats in the lower bowl if my seats are up high? Worth it to buy more expensive seats?

I'd be grateful for any information if you don't mind fraternizing with an outsider.

1 minute ago, wildcat2001 said:

Hello and happy New Year.

I'm a recent transplant to St. Louis and excited to be in an A10 city as a Davidson grad (I come here in collegiality and respect!). I've been most impressed by what SLU seems to be doing to the greater St. Louis area.

Just wondering if y'all could give me some advice about tickets to Sunday's game... is it easy to move down into empty seats in the lower bowl if my seats are up high? Worth it to buy more expensive seats?

I'd be grateful for any information if you don't mind fraternizing with an outsider.

There really isn't a bad seat in the house, but the lower bowl seats definitely provide a top notch view. I won't encourage it, but I would say it's pretty easy to move down if you want as long as you aren't bringing a huge group. 

Hope you enjoy the game

1 minute ago, slufan13 said:

There really isn't a bad seat in the house, but the lower bowl seats definitely provide a top notch view. I won't encourage it, but I would say it's pretty easy to move down if you want as long as you aren't bringing a huge group. 

Hope you enjoy the game

Ok, thank you. You're right - I guess it's rather in bad taste to upgrade oneself, especially as a visitor. I appreciate your response and welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

I have extra tickets to the game at Fordham to give away to any NYC alums.  I have a group that travels to an away game every year.  We're going to New York this year to watch the Fordham game.  They have a group ticket policy that allows you to purchase group tickets for cheap.  So, I bought 12 tickets just to be safe.  We only have 7 guys going on the trip.  Thus, I have 5 tickets to give away if anyone wants to go.

Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...