Exhibition Game

slufan13

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the 11 eligible players who will dress tonight, only 7 have played minutes in a D1 game. Markos Psimitis has NAIA minutes, Welmer has Prep School minutes, and Moore and Johnson have HS minutes.  Woefully lacking in experience.

And just curious, but is the P silent in Psimitis?

14 hours ago, Old guy said:

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying, I have no doubt the kid really wants to go play. 

I don't think it should be up to Coach Ford? A fairer way would be for the players to take a vote or to just dole the minutes evenly or based upon time in the program

3 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Of the 11 eligible players who will dress tonight, only 7 have played minutes in a D1 game. Markos Psimitis has NAIA minutes, Welmer has Prep School minutes, and Moore and Johnson have HS minutes.  Woefully lacking in experience.

And just curious, but is the P silent in Psimitis?

Guy will know

Look forward to comments on the new guys, especially Welmer who could be a junior (1 year prep school and a redshirt year).  He looks long and should be somewhat mature...20 or 21 years old?  Reports on Moore and Johnson will be interesting but they are true frosh.