I'm A Season Ticket Holder Again

1 minute ago, NextYearBill said:

2 tickets, 2 books

Okay thanks. The reason I asked is, first he says he's missing the first 3 games but now says the page is torn out. If the whole page is torn out he's missing  the first 8 games. And the generous free giveaway is on the last page.

I'm a first-time season ticket holder thanks to the flash sale, and all I got was a stack of tickets, my 2 per game, in reverse chronological order, wrapped in a rubber band; a coupon for a free day at The Parking Spot; a Mosby ad; and a flier of NCAA guidelines with the bullet points messed up in the right column. No hot dog.

38 minutes ago, juniorbill76 said:

I'm a first-time season ticket holder thanks to the flash sale, and all I got was a stack of tickets, my 2 per game, in reverse chronological order, wrapped in a rubber band; a coupon for a free day at The Parking Spot; a Mosby ad; and a flier of NCAA guidelines with the bullet points messed up in the right column. No hot dog.

28 minutes ago, willie said:

For $99 what do you expect? Free beer?

This. Also they probably had a set cut off date for orders to go to the special printer and you didn't make that date so they printed your tickets in house.

13 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

This. Also they probably had a set cut off date for orders to go to the special printer and you didn't make that date so they printed your tickets in house.

This is how I remember it.  My first year of season tix, we didn't get the booklet.  And second year we didn't get it because we switched seats. I assume driven by waiting to assign seats until all renewals are in.