Willie Reed - Impressive Heat Debut

philliken

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Christian Rap in that WR hype video.  Is that out former assistant coach Sizemic or whatever his moniker was?  Help me out @Box and Won

2 hours ago, Box and Won said:

Thermostatt.

Oh yeah, good thing he has his music career to fall back on.  We'll see his time at SLU in the "VH1 Behind the Music: Thermostatt"

Also how good of a name is Sizemic?  Any aspiring rappers on the board feel free to use that but just give me credit for creating the name.  It'll stick, I'm the dude that coined SPUMAC.  For the new guys Scandal Plagued University of Missouri at Columbia. Branded!

So we're also all in agreement that Willie Showtime Reed should buy a Bentley right?  Cause I think so.  You're only young once and how many people even see a Bentley much less can afford to lease one.  Can't take it with you.  But, what do I know I get all my business advice from random Spaniards smoking in front of Davis-Shaughnessy.

12 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

After watching that:  Man, what could've been had Willie matured a little sooner and had returned to SLU in 2011-12 along with Kwamain.  Heck, that might have been enough to keep Coach Majerus alive a little longer!

Willie and Conklin doing damage inside, with Loe and Ellis as the stretch bigs - throw in Evans and that great group of guards, yeah, would have been a great team led by a great coach capable of making a deep run in the Tourney.

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Are we sure that's not Michael Porter Sr on the track? 

I'm not quite sure but if I had to give him a rap name DJ Porter Haus is solid.  Maybe even MC Porter Haus or House.

Works on so many levels cause House music is played by DJs.*

*that last part was for Old Guy's edification

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

The only info out there on Willie thus far has the Pacers, Heat, 76ers, and Rockets interested in his services. 

76ers would be a fun landing spot. 

I'd like to see him on the rockets.  Perfect roll partner for Harden and Paul.  Rockets run an eleborate offense with intense screening and a rim protector and offensive rebounder is a need for them.

22 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Are you being sarcastic? they were 14th in their conference and 28-54 last season.

Adding Simmons and Fultz while not having Embiid miss 50 games because of injury should be enough to make them a playoff team.

29 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

JJ Redick was a decent addition too.

29 minutes ago, crymdg2 said:

... and Reddick has turned into a really solid NBA player. 

Redick was a great pick up for them.  They really needed a guy that can spread the floor who isn't a ball dominate player.  The big key for the Sixers will be staying healthy.