SLU vs Indiana

Tilkowsky

5-0 pretty much says it all.

SLU proved last night they belong in the A-10 and not a P5 conference for soccer.

IU was only eight spots ahead of SLU in RPI, last night they proved they are in a different galaxy than the men's soccer team from St. Louis.

They have a -6 goal difference when they play Top Ten teams.

I guess they have undone all the good work of conference play by going out and not being able to compete.

Kwijibo said SLU hadn't had a bad loss yet this year. I guess my question for him does last night count as a bad loss?

The tournament committee will not be impressed.

Where was the stud (according to HoosierPal) Sadiq Mohammed?

Guess he ran into a team of studs?

8 minutes ago, Tilkowsky said:

5-0 pretty much says it all.

SLU proved last night they belong in the A-10 and not a P5 conference for soccer.

IU was only eight spots ahead of SLU in RPI, last night they proved they are in a different galaxy than the men's soccer team from St. Louis.

They have a -6 goal difference when they play Top Ten teams.

I guess they have undone all the good work of conference play by going out and not being able to compete.

Kwijibo said SLU hadn't had a bad loss yet this year. I guess my question for him does last night count as a bad loss?

The tournament committee will not be impressed.

Where was the stud (according to HoosierPal) Sadiq Mohammed?

Guess he ran into a team of studs?

Steve I will quadruple my donation if you finally get rid of this dude. 

A note to the very few posters who bother to respond to TrollPants, aka Tilkowhisky.  He has used 22 user names on the PD Forums that have been BANNED.  I likely have missed a few, but he has been BANNED at least 22 times. The moderators on the PD site are very lackadaisical in allowing him to return with different user names.  (This is all verifiable, by the way.)  And why?  It's due to his intense hatred of SLU, the city of St. Louis, the state of Missouri, and the USA.  TrollPants personally ruined the SLU Talk forum and most recently the Soccer Talk Forum on the PD site.  Dissension is fine, but intense hatred needs to go away.

Do yourself a favor and put TrollPants on IGNORE.

35 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

A note to the very few posters who bother to respond to TrollPants, aka Tilkowhisky.  He has used 22 user names on the PD Forums that have been BANNED.  I likely have missed a few, but he has been BANNED at least 22 times. The moderators on the PD site are very lackadaisical in allowing him to return with different user names.  (This is all verifiable, by the way.)  And why?  It's due to his intense hatred of SLU, the city of St. Louis, the state of Missouri, and the USA.

Calling Kevin LIsch an American Traitor for becoming an Australian citizen was the bottom line for me.  That was more than a cheap shot.  That was hatred. Having dual citizenship isn't treason.  

TrollPants personally ruined the SLU Talk forum and most recently the Soccer Talk Forum on the PD site.  Dissension is fine, but intense hatred needs to go away.

4 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

A note to the very few posters who bother to respond to TrollPants, aka Tilkowhisky.  He has used 22 user names on the PD Forums that have been BANNED.  I likely have missed a few, but he has been BANNED at least 22 times. The moderators on the PD site are very lackadaisical in allowing him to return with different user names.  (This is all verifiable, by the way.)  And why?  It's due to his intense hatred of SLU, the city of St. Louis, the state of Missouri, and the USA.  TrollPants personally ruined the SLU Talk forum and most recently the Soccer Talk Forum on the PD site.  Dissension is fine, but intense hatred needs to go away.

HoosierPal - No thoughts on the game last night?

Maybe you would like to point out how I hate SLU?

I have said I want them to go back to winning National titles in soccer.

What is wrong with that?

4 hours ago, White Pelican said:

If everyone would just IGNORE him. But no, we just cannot seem to do that simple thing.

Rather than trying to convince 100 of your fellow SLU fans to ignore him, it seems to me it would be easier to have 1 moderator simply eliminate the obvious troll.

3 hours ago, johnbj14 said:

SLU having minus 6 goal differential against top 10 teams isn't bad when 5 is added in one game. Little spin zone on a Wednesday afternoon. 

Actually my calculation was wrong.

They have a minus seven goal differential.

-3 North Carolina -5 IU +1 Wake Forest.

Defintely spin.

14 minutes ago, Tilkowsky said:

He last contract was for 66 million dollars so I guess someone thinks he must be pretty good.

He also has over 30000 yards passing - that is not too bad either.

Ooh sitting on the fence. So if your team was driving on a 2:00 drill with the super bowl on the line, would you feel comfortable if Flacco was your QB? Certainly wouldn't hurt if you had a big athletic tight end like Antonio Gates or Jimmy Graham in a do or die situation like that. People forget they played basketball in college.

3 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Ooh sitting on the fence. So if your team was driving on a 2:00 drill with the super bowl on the line, would you feel comfortable if Flacco was your QB? Certainly wouldn't hurt if you had a big athletic tight end like Antonio Gates or Jimmy Graham in a do or die situation like that. People forget they played basketball in college.

He probably doesn't support the troops either....