SLU WBB picked to win A-10

bauman

I don't know how closely all of you follow twitter, but T Ford isn't the only HC doing a good job at SLU.  The women's team has been picked to win the conference and Jackie K has been picked as a preseason 1st team all conference player.  Sadie S. has been picked to the 2nd team.

When have we ever had this much excitement over both of our teams?  Good job AD May with the selection of BB HCs.

I would highly recommend people go see the ladies. I saw a couple last year including the final game which had to be one of the best basketball games I have ever seen, though it ended in heartbreaking fashion for the Bills. I won't be surprised to see more than just Jackie and Sadie on the all conference teams. Aaliyah Covington, Jenny Vilet, and Jordyn Frantz ... I wouldn't be surprised to see any of those three earn some post season recognition

22 hours ago, slu72 fan said:

They have 2 commitments for 2017 and 1 for 2018. 

I know the school and coaches can't comment on unsigned recruits so is there any place that anyone knows about that has this type of information?

Interestingly, even though SLU is picked to win the A-10, they got no votes in the USA Today Coaches Poll.  Duquesne and George Washington each got two votes.  Looks like the only A-10 voter is someone from Richmond.

I'm really looking forward to the women's team this season.  I think Coach Stone, Sadie Stipanovich, and Jackie Kempf will have them in the NCAA tournament this year.