SLU vs Davidson

Tilkowsky

SLU won their fifth game in a row even though all five games are against teams that have an RPI of over 148.

Doesn't  really instill a lot of confidence for an at large bid.

Maybe they can win the conference tournament since the A-10 is so terribly weak.

First time they have been 5-0 (in conference) since 2007 in the A-10. Just shows how bad SLU has been.

33 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

5-0 in conference, 5 in a row.  Time to close down the program. Reallocate the budget to sports where we have a chance. How long will the badness continue?

"Bring out the bulldozers," said this area sports enthusiast.

index.jpg

1 hour ago, johnbj14 said:

5-0 in conference, 5 in a row.  Time to close down the program. Reallocate the budget to sports where we have a chance. How long will the badness continue?

You have to understand that the competition isn't that good. No wonder they have won five in a row.

Let's see how they do against Indiana next week.

More of a true test I would say.

3 minutes ago, hsmith19 said:

I succeeded in getting him to ignore me through reverse-trollage, which I consider quite an accomplishment.

While waiting for basketball recruits to commit or when their is no other news why not accomplish your goals of troll humiliation.

3 hours ago, hsmith19 said:

They've won five in a row now? Wow. I knew they weren't very good, but had no idea they sucked that horribly.

I guess you don't want to admit that the competition during those five games was not that great?

I thought you said you don't like soccer?