STL Business Journal Article - A Crisis Coming at SLU

Box and Won

2 hours ago, cheeseman said:

You would be surprised were money can be found and generated if you start thinking out of the box.  It will be interesting to see their long term plan.

Cheeseman I agree with you. I will be surprised if they can find the money they need this way. And yes I agree again, it will be interesting to see their long term plan.

Well, if Dr P has been reading this Board, all he has to do is pipe music into the teacher offices and then start slashing salaries and benefits.:rolleyes:

Along these same lines, believe Good Morning America had a segment on this morning about a winery/vineyard in Italy which plays Mozart thru speakers in the fields to produce more, bigger and sweeter grapes. I am now a believer.

1 hour ago, Clock_Tower said:

Well, if Dr P has been reading this Board, all he has to do is pipe music into the teacher offices and then start slashing salaries and benefits.:rolleyes:

Along these same lines, believe Good Morning America had a segment on this morning about a winery/vineyard in Italy which plays Mozart thru speakers in the fields to produce more, bigger and sweeter grapes. I am now a believer.

Is that why most our current team seems to not have gained a pound since they got on campus?? Did Crews not play enough Mozart during practice??