Unhealthy Players

cheeseman

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

My father was the one involved in dairy business. I have happy childhood memories of the cows and used to love all about them (including the smell of cow sh_t) when I was a child. Hsmith19 there is not much residual Nehanderthal genes in the current human genome and it is mixed very well with the other genes in the pool. Yes, humans have interbred just about since they became a separate species a very long time ago.

Ah, so you were a hand milker.  Music in those days that you played to the cows was what, Frank Sinatra "Love Me Tender" or maybe a little Elvis, "Whole Lot of Shaking"? Do you think Ford plays Sinatra or Elvis at practice?

12 hours ago, Old guy said:

MD Georgetown '71, Internal Medicine residency Georgetown '71-'75, MPH Tropical Diseases and Microbiology Harvard '74, Immunology and Microbiology Harvard '75-'78. I worked 30+ years as a medical director, corporate level, and consulted for multiple HR departments regarding disability, ADA, etc... Happy now?

theodoricofyork3_leeches_zps70aac1ed.jpg