SLU soccer 1-3-2. Where do they go now?

Tilkowsky

Now that the book is almost closed on SLU soccer I guess it is time to decide where does the program go from here?

Mike McGinty needs to go NOW! He was a bad hire. Obviously he cannot recruit good players.

He recruited players that won UVA a National title, obviously he can't do the same thing at SLU.

What is more than sad to me is how people don't care about the program anymore. No talk on how to improve the program on this site.

The Post no longer covers the games with a reporter.

SLU seems oblivious to this. I guess McGinty will be allowed to stay as long as there is no scandal. Results don't seem to matter.

Harry Keough and Bob Guelker are rolling over in their graves at the state of this once proud program.

I have this guy on ignore, but I assume from the topic he is just asking about the upcoming SLU soccer schedule.  

SLU plays VCU on Saturday 9/24 as part of the homecoming festivities.  The next place the "go" is Madison, WI for a road game with U of Wisconsin on 9/27.  I hope that answers your question.  You're welcome.

3 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

I have this guy on ignore, but I assume from the topic he is just asking about the upcoming SLU soccer schedule.  

SLU plays VCU on Saturday 9/24 as part of the homecoming festivities.  The next place the "go" is Madison, WI for a road game with U of Wisconsin on 9/27.  I hope that answers your question.  You're welcome.

I meant the program. Not this year's team.

but, if you wanted to talk soccer you would have known that.

Keep sticking your head in the sand.