Billiken's Soccer vs. Louisville

kwyjibo

19 hours ago, Tilkowsky said:

They were 8-7-2 last year.

What makes you think they will be better this year?

I love it when people say but the schedule has been hard. You lost three of those hard games.

What happens when they lose to unranked teams this year?

We underachieved the last few years. McGinty is a sub par coach and doesn't seem very nice. But let's just wait and see how the Atlantic 10 season goes. Say they only lose one game on the road. I would say that's a pretty okay record. After playing such good competition I could very well see us having a good conference record. Maybe I'll be wrong, but I hope not.

4 minutes ago, hmart23 said:

We underachieved the last few years. McGinty is a sub par coach and doesn't seem very nice. But let's just wait and see how the Atlantic 10 season goes. Say they only lose one game on the road. I would say that's a pretty okay record. After playing such good competition I could very well see us having a good conference record. Maybe I'll be wrong, but I hope not.

Dude don't respond to him....

4 hours ago, hmart23 said:

Do you really see them going better than 4-2-2 which is what they were last year?

if they only have, one loss in conference they win the regular season conference title.

Just not seeing them having made strides to accomplish that.

Then they have to win the tournament, there have been years when they won the regular season and missed out on the NCAA by losing the end of the year tournament.

Their RPI will take a beating in A-10 play.

6 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Dude don't respond to him....

Exactly.  The only goal of troll is to get people to respond.  Even if people respond with insults. 

He utilizes a simple approach: ask questions over and over until someone breaks down...

The only way to defeat a troll is not to respond, but everyone has to be on board.

Everyone ignore him so we can get back to the business of discussing soccer.

1 hour ago, WUH said:

Exactly.  The only goal of troll is to get people to respond.  Even if people respond with insults. 

He utilizes a simple approach: ask questions over and over until someone breaks down...

The only way to defeat a troll is not to respond, but everyone has to be on board.

Everyone ignore him so we can get back to the business of discussing soccer.

Soccer talk seems to be in short supply on this site.