OT: Talking SLU FB SMACK to ND Fans

TheA_Bomb

IMG_20160904_224229_zpslbuloxwl.jpg

So as a UT and SLU alum living in Austin, I was at the ND vs. UT game some of you might've heard about.  Anyways, I got to talk a lil' SLU Football smack to the Domers in attendance.  Here's a few of my quips:

"If you didn't attend a Jesuit University you're a chump"

"SLU threw the first forward pass"

"SLU Football undefeated since the 50s"

This smack talk was before and during the game.  I allowed them silent time to reflect after the game as evidenced by this pic my buddy snapped.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Irish do lead the nation in one very critical category - players arrested this season.  I believe they are at 6 to date, but I haven't checked last night's news..  I'm sure the alumni are proud.  Think they can reach 10?   It's a lofty goal, but I think ND can obtain it.

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

Well, the Irish do lead the nation in one very critical category - players arrested this season.  I believe they are at 6 to date, but I haven't checked last night's news..  I'm sure the alumni are proud.  Think they can reach 10?   It's a lofty goal, but I think ND can obtain it.

One player has been dismissed from the team and another has been dismissed indefinitely. The rest are not participating in football activities and facing internal discipline from the University.

I remember two basketball players at SLU who had a little problem as well.

8 minutes ago, Tilkowsky said:

One player has been dismissed from the team and another has been dismissed indefinitely. The rest are not participating in football activities and facing internal discipline from the University.

I remember two basketball players at SLU who had a little problem as well.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/ct-football-shembo-dog-cruelty-spt-20150529-story.html 

18 minutes ago, Tilkowsky said:

Oh okay that makes it okay to recruit criminals then. As long as you punish them when you don't get away with recruiting bad people. 

22 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

He should be waived. So ND is responsible for what Prince Shembo does as an adult?

You are telling me that not one SLU grad has ever done anything wrong? 

Michael Shanahan Senior was accused of Securities fraud. Is this how all SLU graduates conduct business? I don't think so, but using your logic that is the way it is.

i assume that you are trying to say ND is responsible for Prince Shembo's actions after he was gone, is SLU responsible for Michael Shanahan's then?

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/former-st-louis-blues-owner-michael-shanahan-enters-guilty-plea

11 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Oh okay that makes it okay to recruit criminals then. As long as you punish them when you don't get away with recruiting bad people. 

Absolutely not. Unfortunately smoking marijuana (which is illegal) and carrying guns by young football players is a culture that somehow has spawned.

if I had my way ALL six would have been dismissed from  the team. Immediately.

playing college football is a privilege, not a right.

11 minutes ago, Tilkowsky said:

He should be waived. So ND is responsible for what Prince Shembo does as an adult?

You are telling me that not one SLU grad has ever done anything wrong? 

Michael Shanahan Senior was accused of Securities fraud. Is this how all SLU graduates conduct business? I don't think so, but using your logic that is the way it is.

i assume that you are trying to say ND is responsible for Prince Shembo's actions after he was gone, is SLU responsible for Michael Shanahan's then?

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/former-st-louis-blues-owner-michael-shanahan-enters-guilty-plea

So nobody has a response to my Michael Shanahan reference. That shows a lack of credibility.

My GroB Oma Korte was a killa*

*of chickens on the farm

Back to ND their fans are annoying and SLU is superior. I didn't even want to have ND as my safety school. Just a bunch of tool boxes no real friends almost pitiful if they weren't so easily hateable

38 minutes ago, Tilkowsky said:

Absolutely not. Unfortunately smoking marijuana (which is illegal) and carrying guns by young football players is a culture that somehow has spawned.

if I had my way ALL six would have been dismissed from  the team. Immediately.

playing college football is a privilege, not a right.

slufan13 no Response? 

I mean this is fun cause I have time during this boring meeting, but if I did this every day.......I'd probably have to read some Albert Camus and really evaluate my existence and it's purpose and continuing.

But I went to a good Catholic school and have too much respect for life not some has been football factory filled with tools and wannabes.