Problem with ignore

bauman

Need some help with "Ignore."  A few hours ago I hovered my mouse over Tilkowsky's name and hit the ignore button, however, 45 minutes ago I got a post from him in the "Recruiting 2018" thread.  Can any of the moderators give me any info or help?

44 minutes ago, bauman said:

Need some help with "Ignore."  A few hours ago I hovered my mouse over Tilkowsky's name and hit the ignore button, however, 45 minutes ago I got a post from him in the "Recruiting 2018" thread.  Can any of the moderators give me any info or help?

That is what I did and it works for me on all threads.  Not sure what went wrong with your attempt.

Why are we even talking about this guy?  Just ignore him even if you have to see his threads.  Just exercise some self control.

Banning him is futile.  The Post has gone to great lengths to ban the idiot multiple times.  Every time he comes back.  They even banned his IP address multiple times and it didn't work.

1 hour ago, bauman said:

After you click "Ignore user," the page should refresh with your Manage Ignored users control panel.  Check the box(es) next to your choices — posts, messages, etc. — and then click save.