Roby: Broken hand??

ARon

I believe he tweeted that it was broke, Brett Jolly replied asking if he was serious and he replied saying no it's not broke but something happened in a game.  Somebody posted it in a thread talking about the post dispatch or Stu Durando because Stu only retweeted the broken hand comment.  

22 minutes ago, Bills_06 said:

Brett Jolly replied asking if he was serious.  

obviously, that wash basin's not big enough, because it should also function as a faraday cage to keep brett jolly from ever being contacted by a D-1 coach again.

IF HE CAN BE REACHED, HE CAN GET OUT.

Haha. It is not broken. He was watching a men's baseball game, which I was playing in, at SLU and was all alone in the stands. A foul ball went right at him in the stands and he tried to catch it. He said, "now his hand is broken on his Twitter feed," after the ball bounced off his hands. He was just joking. You had to kind of follow all his tweets leading up to that one. 

2 hours ago, jimbofive said:

obviously, that wash basin's not big enough, because it should also function as a faraday cage to keep brett jolly from ever being contacted by a D-1 coach again.

IF HE CAN BE REACHED, HE CAN GET OUT.

Jimbo I hate to tell you, Jolly transferred to Arkansas Fort Smith, a D1 basketball program, that is where he is at nowadays.

4 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Jimbo I hate to tell you, Jolly transferred to Arkansas Fort Smith, a D1 basketball program, that is where he is at nowadays.

UAFS is D-II, Old guy.

Wash basin.

1 minute ago, hsmith19 said:

I think they just recently moved up to DII status. Not exactly an upper DII program.

It wasn't that long ago the school was a JUCO.  We played them one time and I remember an article talking about the school making the transition from a junior college.

6 hours ago, brianstl said:

It wasn't that long ago the school was a JUCO.  We played them one time and I remember an article talking about the school making the transition from a junior college.

Mo Jeffers played JUCO there.