Goodwin Info

Ibruce

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been cheering/pining for goodwin here for 3 years.    people said i was nuts.  crews said he wasnt good enough.   all i know is thank god we got a coach that wouldnt take no for an answer and went out the last few months and took off the radar to the rumored top choice.   folks.   goodwin is our point guard.   i have been wondering why ford wasnt chasing a point guard hard, well here's your answer.   give kudos to ford for answering the question "why the billikens?" for goodwin.   he found the key and hammered it home.   lets just pray we now close the deal.   we are far too used to being this close in the past and having it yanked out last second.   stay positive all.  

FIREBALL!

Daaaaaaaaa-dada-dada-da-dadada-dada-a

Happy Friday enjoyed reading this thread for the day

1 minute ago, cgeldmacher said:

Makes the lukewarm response that Ford got when we hired him look ridiculous now.  Bryce Drew who?

Coach Ford has made my feelings of the hire look ridiculous ever since the day he was announced as the coach.

His use of social media, working with the local media, charisma, recruiting, I was 100 percent wrong.