Goodwin Info

Ibruce

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DeSmetBilliken said:

Someone should have Pitbull ready to go, and I'm talking the full :30 clip, not some weak gif or Vine nonsense.

if you're at work.... make sure your speakers are hooked up and turned up all the way. 

3 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

An Illinois "insider" who replies to Goodwin stuff from Schmidt keeps calling us $LU and using a multiple dollar signs when referring to why his recruitment changed. The dellusion is sad. 

On that note, I'll tell you now how Roy Schmidt will react. He'll do some combination of slamming Goodwin/his parents/coaches for the about face in his recruitment. He's already tweeted that Goodwin needs to answer questions about this. 

This is his M.O. If he's right, he touts that he knew all along and anybody who thought differently are delusional, but if he's wrong, it's the kid and his family or coached that were dishonest.

2 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I think hes narrowing his list, or announcement of an OV.  no way Frank ruins the kids moment, right?

If he thinks SLU fans will "love" narrowing down a list or an official visit announcement, he's nuts. Anyone with half a brain has known for weeks that it's down to SLU and Illinois

Just now, slufan13 said:

If he thinks SLU fans will "love" narrowing down a list or an official visit announcement, he's nuts

The OV may be a stretch, but going from no chance- to top 7- to top 2 or 3 does typically call for excitement.

4 minutes ago, brianstl said:

How is he ruining the kids moment?

maybe he's not.  Just saying that if I was in that spot, I'd prefer no one have a clue, or subtly announce my decision. 

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

maybe he's not.  Just saying that if I was in that spot, I'd prefer no one have a clue, or subtly announce my decision. 

Frank is driving a ton of people to Goodwin's Twitter and kids love high numbers of followers.  Can you name a top recruit who wanted his decision announcement to be subtle or for only all small number of people to notice?