Goodwin Info

Ibruce

2 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

I get where you're coming from, and honestly I think that if The Pelican's suggestion that we'd have another commit along with Goodwin is true, the other recruit is someone other than Tilmon. 

With that said, do you consider Western Kentucky to be a program capable of landing a Tilmon-level recruit? If your answer is no, I'll tell you that at this moment, the #10 recruit in the country is committed there. Tilmon is in the 20-25 range. 

Yes I have indeed seen that, but the head coach of WKU has been recruiting that kid since his days at Texas A&M as an assistant, and in fact I'm pretty sure that kid was thought to be going there until that coach left for WKU. So I think it had a lot to do with the relationship there.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey yall 

Heard from a good source(insider from ILL basketball) saying Goodwin is playing SLU and given the fact that the writing on the wall that Goodwins on the verge i dont believe it.

Also chatted with another source(may or may not be another credible **cough cough* recruit** source) saying Goodwin to ILL is said and done. Take it fwiw just dont shoot the messenger

14 minutes ago, SLUbball said:

Yes I have indeed seen that, but the head coach of WKU has been recruiting that kid since his days at Texas A&M as an assistant, and in fact I'm pretty sure that kid was thought to be going there until that coach left for WKU. So I think it had a lot to do with the relationship there.

Ever heard of Corey Tate?

5 minutes ago, trumpetdude95 said:

Hey yall 

Heard from a good source(insider from ILL basketball) saying Goodwin is playing SLU and given the fact that the writing on the wall that Goodwins on the verge i dont believe it.

Also chatted with another source(may or may not be another credible **cough cough* recruit** source) saying Goodwin to ILL is said and done. Take it fwiw just dont shoot the messenger

262887_10150275200312870_88420692869_736

Seems Legit

18 minutes ago, trumpetdude95 said:

Hey yall 

Damn, i was so stoked. Your sources sound legit.  Maybe we get the next big recruit...

10 minutes ago, SLUbball said:

I just saw something that said a combo guard from Florida who is a top 100 prospect is supposed to commit to Illinois soon. Maybe this is why Goodwin is going to SLU? Illinois will be very loaded with guards when he steps foot on campus.

You know what is fun? Fans of other teams posing as SLU fans who try to remind SLU fans of where they think they belong.

8 minutes ago, SLUbball said:

I just saw something that said a combo guard from Florida who is a top 100 prospect is supposed to commit to Illinois soon. Maybe this is why Goodwin is going to SLU? Illinois will be very loaded with guards when he steps foot on campus.

Yea I am sure Groce told the top 50 kid from Illinois who has played with Tilmon growing up that maybe he should look elsewhere because there is a top 100 kid from Florida that may commit soon.  Or I am sure Goodwin is highly following all recruits around the country.

Or you are an Illinois fan really which is why you have contradicted yourself before saying doesn't matter who Tilmon's coach is he will get to the NBA but he should play in Big 10 because better competition if he wants to make it to the NBA.  

Source close to SLU bball told me Tilmon is just playing ILL and he's gonna commit to SLU on October. Very good source never been wrong ever. Talked to another source *cough travis ford cough* who said Goodwin to SLU is a done deal take it fwiw don't shoot the messenger 

4 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Pleas tell me this is the return of basketball country 

Nah that would be skin_flute_dude