Ability To Create Plays
Playing Without The Ball

50/50?

Game Stats

Year Grade Team GP MPG PPG DEFR OFFR RPG APG SPG BPG TPG PFPG
Varsity Totals     28   19.9 5.6 4.4 10.0 4.8 2.8 0.4 2.9 0.9
15-16 Sophomore Varsity 24 26.0 20.7 5.6 4.4 10.0 4.8 2.5 0.5 2.7 1.1
14-15 Freshman Varsity 4   14.8 5.5 4.0 9.5 4.5 4.3 0.3 3.8  

Kid has dope stats for a two star recruit.

Saw him play last Friday at UMSL.  When he was younger he dominated because he was the strongest/fastest.  He hasn't grown much lately which is why he is a 2 star.   However, he does seem to have worked on his jump shot and was shooting it better from the outside.  Not sure who he plays with now in the summer.  He was Ramey/Jets then went to Eagles. 

A lot of the local recruiting people like Thatch a lot. Think he's flying way under the radar, despite the early attention from Mizzou and Tulsa. Glad we got in on him when we did; if he becomes the next Goodwin, we have to be involved.

1 hour ago, brianstl said:

One, Otto Porter.

Better question, how many collegiate players in recent years? Not just Sikeston high school, but the southeast Missouri area entirely. I feel like I'm always hearing of kids from around there in the middle of nowhere.

1 hour ago, tarheelbilliken said:

Cory and Ricky are related?

Ricky is Corey's Uncle.  Lamont Frazier is Corey's Cousin.  

Lamont won 2 state titles for Charleston. A year break then Carlos Macauley won one.  Corey Frazier then had some fantastic teams but they couldn't get past Borgia in the state tourney.  Charleston played some of the best HS defense I've ever seen.  Macauley's team shut down everyone.  In the state playoffs teams averaged only 32 points a game against them.  Frazier's teams featured Corey & Tim Frazier, and another Billiken Jeremy Biles.  They had no one on their roster over 6'1 and dismantled several great teams including a Vashon team that was top 10 in the country at the time.  They led that Vason team at the half something like 30-5.

Anthony Beane is another SE MO legend with Billiken ties.  He played for Bernie.

2 hours ago, thetorch said:

Ricky is Corey's Uncle.  Lamont Frazier is Corey's Cousin.  

Lamont won 2 state titles for Charleston. A year break then Carlos Macauley won one.  Corey Frazier then had some fantastic teams but they couldn't get past Borgia in the state tourney.  Charleston played some of the best HS defense I've ever seen.  Macauley's team shut down everyone.  In the state playoffs teams averaged only 32 points a game against them.  Frazier's teams featured Corey & Tim Frazier, and another Billiken Jeremy Biles.  They had no one on their roster over 6'1 and dismantled several great teams including a Vashon team that was top 10 in the country at the time.  They led that Vason team at the half something like 30-5.

Anthony Beane is another SE MO legend with Billiken ties.  He played for Bernie.

My girlfriend went to Charleston. I believe they even beat the team that had Loren Woods, Chris Carawell, and someone else... maybe Jahidi White? I think that was Jeremy Biles team. No one over 6'1"