Future Billiken - Guaranteed!

I am personally proud to announce that our prolific poster, Pistol, has attained a new position...Pop Gun!  Yes, he and his incredibly beautiful and charming wife have become parents for the first time to a handsome son.  Everyone is doing well and Pistol's young progeny is already sporting a Billiken onsie.  As a coach, mentor and, most proudly, a friend to Pistol since he was a wee lad I can assure you that Baby Pistol will be brilliant, charismatic, engaging, and captivating...but if he inherits Pistols athletic prowess, SLU can anticipate a future Student Manager.  I think Pistol has already willed his son his treasured folding stool.

Anyway, congratulations to Lord and Lady Pistol.  I'm sure Pistol has already shared all the basketball recruiting sites and passwords with his son.

Pistol, Jr.: SG, 1'10", 8, Cincinnati, OH (High School TBA) – Offers: None. Interest: SLU. Latest News: Two* drawing strong interest from all over the country.  He can dunk and likes the transition game.  Still needs to work on his basic motor skills.  Needs to add some weight if he wants to be able to take the ball inside at the college level. Twitter: none yet.

Congrats, Pistol.

I've got a feeling Xavier is going to be in the mix eventually. Congrats Pistol.

38 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

Pistol, Jr.: SG, 1'10", 8, Cincinnati, OH (High School TBA) – Offers: None. Interest: SLU. Latest News: Two* drawing strong interest from all over the country.  He can dunk and likes the transition game.  Still needs to work on his basic motor skills.  Needs to add some weight if he wants to be able to take the ball inside at the college level. Twitter: none yet.

Congrats, Pistol.

Ha! Thanks, fellas. I'll try to get a pic of him in his Billikens shirt soon. He doesn't sit still for anyone but his mom at this point. GManAlum and cgeldmacher are both spot-on with their recruiting bios and outlooks. Hopefully he gets his mom's family's height. If not, we're hoping for a solid mathlete.

Still hoping to get him on a training program with @BACKHANDtheRICAN in time for the baby race. He'll be on the younger side of the lineup, but I'm confident we can get him in prime crawling shape by then.

Congratulations Pistol, the first child is always such a special child. You spend hours by the crib watching the child breath and moving his tiny fingers with tiny itty bitty nails on them and wonder about the miracle of it all. All the best and much happiness for the parents as they watch their kid grow.

5 hours ago, Old guy said:

Congratulations Pistol, the first child is always such a special child. You spend hours by the crib watching the child breath and moving his tiny fingers with tiny itty bitty nails on them and wonder about the miracle of it all. All the best and much happiness for the parents as they watch their kid grow.

Then you get to the third child and you wipe off a dropped binky on a homeless guy's shoe and shove it in their mouth and keep moving so you don't miss your first born's soccer game. 

Congrats on the new addition. The first born really is a special bond!!

21 hours ago, cgeldmacher said:

Congrats, Pistol.

I hear he's having trouble shedding some of that baby weight 

• 3 weeks later...

My brother-in-law said he ordered the shirt online and it was only a few bucks because it had the old logo. Not sure if there are any left, but just a heads up that it's probably pretty cheap if there are.