Welcome, Adonys Henriquez

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good pick-up! Ford definitely has done about as well as possible thus far. Jury is out until these guys see the court, obviously, but on paper this has been a great spring.

Welcome, Adonys!

Smooth. Very legit size. Surprising that he only averages 10 pts per game with so many minutes, but only scored 15 per in high school. Will probably be the best wing the Billies have ever had.

Sweet.

When is the last time we had a top 50 player?

"HIGH SCHOOL

• Listed as high as 36 in the ESPN 100 national rankings as a senior

• Ranked as the 17th-best wing in the country by ESPN"

And when's the last time we had a real Adonys?

"HIGH SCHOOL

• Listed as high as 36 in the ESPN 100 national rankings as a senior

• Ranked as the 17th-best wing in the country by ESPN"

Since the Legend, I guess.

Adonys is real nice pick-up.

What Ford accomplished in one month in the Spring for a 200+ RPI team was better then what Crews was able to do combined for all those years when we were a top 25 team with multiple NCAA appearances.

I think it's going to be fun being a Bills fan again.

"HIGH SCHOOL

Listed as high as 36 in the ESPN 100 national rankings as a senior

Ranked as the 17th-best wing in the country by ESPN"

I don't want to be a negative nancy, but wasn't Ash ranked fairly high? Obviously his numbers at Villlanova were disappointing though and Adonys has very solid numbers at UCF.

EDIT: Nevermind. Verbal Commits shows that the highest ranking for Ash was 126 by Rivals. I must have been thinking of his positional rank.

Is it me, or does the highlight video only show him playing against midgets? Or, is he just that good?

Who was the person who said they weren't renewing their season tickets because of the Ford hire? I'm guessing they were a little rash in their condemnation. I've already had three shots of Kool-Aid and I'm feeling fine. It's o.k. to hope again.

Is it me, or does the highlight video only show him playing against midgets? Or, is he just that good?

Who was the person who said they weren't renewing their season tickets because of the Ford hire? I'm guessing they were a little rash in their condemnation. I've already had three shots of Kool-Aid and I'm feeling fine. It's o.k. to hope again.

We must remember that he is a 6'5 SG. He'll likely have a height advantage in most games.

So is Bess out of play now?

I'd assume so. Henriquez's commitment means that either Hines is going back to walk-on status, or we have another player transferring. Only way we'd also have room for Bess would be if both of those conditions were met.

Depending on the scheduling of the visits, I wonder if Henriquez visited first and felt the need to commit before Bess had the chance to do so.