Recruiting - 2019

Pistol

21 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

I heard Belleville West has like 7 transfers ...including Malachi who came over from Belleville East.  Heard they will be pretty good this year.  

they were good last year.   winning regional losing to eville in the sectional with a bad 4th quarter.   smith is good, but not a difference maker.   i know of no other impact transfers as good or better than smith.  everything will be centered around liddell

the team that is supposedly getting the transfers is alton.   i understand quality north st louis kids have moved over to alton by the bus loads and they will have a whole new starting team.   thats all third hand but we shall see. 

eastside of course is getting reece.  coupled with hargrove that will be a nice inside tandem.  

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Gotta love that Martin is hands on with the recruiting and isn't sending assistants all the time. Lowery has always done well on St Louis. I wonder how well they do in the Kansas City area.  Tate will always have success in STL as well

Why do we have to love that Martin is Hands-On with recruiting? And why would you mention that Martin isn't sending assistance regarding a picture where SLU sent an assistant? What's your point?

kshoe and HoosierBilliken like this

25 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Was the SLU assistant the only assistant in the picture? You're right, you don't have to love head coaches that are just as visible, if not more visible than the asst coaches.

Are you really this unaware? Why post that here at billikens.com 

22 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

Are you really this unaware? Why post that here at billikens.com 

He's not, he's simply a troll... always has been. He's making it perfectly clear for everybody.

It cracks me up when he wonders why he doesn't have any credibility on the board. 

58 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

they were good last year.   winning regional losing to eville in the sectional with a bad 4th quarter.   smith is good, but not a difference maker.   i know of no other impact transfers as good or better than smith.  everything will be centered around liddell

the team that is supposedly getting the transfers is alton.   i understand quality north st louis kids have moved over to alton by the bus loads and they will have a whole new starting team.   thats all third hand but we shall see. 

eastside of course is getting reece.  coupled with hargrove that will be a nice inside tandem.  

I haven't heard anyone outside this forum say Reece is at ESL. You sure he's there?

11 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

I haven't heard anyone outside this forum say Reece is at ESL. You sure he's there?

just second hand comments from coaches at west and east.   i didnt talk to anyone at east st louis or the reece family.   why where do you think he is at?

16 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

-41 in a days time? Nothing I say is a good comment?

The posts you’ve made that have been generic recruiting related info, like asking where someone heard the guytransferring, have been fine. Your obvious trolling posts have been marked as troll. The system seems to be working. Perhaps you should be more self aware. 

4 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

I believe they have a guard from CBC over at West.  But yeah...everything will revolve around Liddell.  He's a BEAST!! Hopefully Reece has a good season to help EastSide. 

AGB91 likes this

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of 2019 updates in the Recruiting Lists thread. Of note, E.J. Liddell is visiting Iowa with Mario McKinney this weekend. Iowa has been out to see each of them multiple times lately. Liddell has also been out to a few other schools, as detailed in this article.

Edit: They'll be joined by 2020 CBC big man Davion Bradford. Tyler Cook must have emboldened the Iowa staff to work STL harder.

• 2 weeks later...