Recruiting - 2019

Pistol

6 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Mizzou is after Liddell and also an article on Martin recruiting Hargrove just came out on powermizzou.com. He's going to work the Metro East area really hard with his ties to the area.

No way. Can't believe it. Did you know Martin was from ESTL?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Mizzou is after Liddell and also an article on Martin recruiting Hargrove just came out on powermizzou.com. He's going to work the Metro East area really hard with his ties to the area.

No sh!t brainiac.  I thought he'd just give up because he hasn't lived there for awhile.  

2 hours ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Well on this board since 2005 I've said that local recruiting would be the key to sustainable success for both programs.

Sustainable is the word that saves you here. Because SLU's best three teams in the last 15 years were all done with players not from St. Louis. And mizzou has had only 10 or so ST. Louis area recruits over the past 15 or so years, so they certainly arent relying on local kids.

Even ford's rebuilt team for next year, which we are all very excited about, has a grand total of 1 local player on it (Goodwin).

im all for local recruiting but it's certainly not the end all be all for our success.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Has anyone seen this kid play?

This is my opinion from videos I have seen and reports from people who have seen him him in person.   He has really good handle, ok shooter, sees the court really well, fast and short.  He is definitely right now more of an old school PG.

5 minutes ago, brianstl said:

This is my opinion from videos I have seen and reports from people who have seen him him in person.   He has really good handle, ok shooter, sees the court really well, fast and short.  He is definitely right now more of an old school PG.

St. Mary's seems to have a good string of PGs. Didn't Josh Robinson go there?

3 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Wait, Demarius Jacobs is the kid that signed with SIU, then reclassified then got an offer from SLU like a month ago as a 2018. Did he reclassify again? 

I am pretty sure this is a different Demarius Jacobs.