OT: And we thought A-10 refs were bad

bonwich

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ends with the blues.

A little bit ended tonight! Of course if they pull a Cubs and get swept by Dallas (Mets) it will be all for not, but I've got a good feeling about this next series.

Great night and great game!

A little bit ended tonight! Of course if they pull a Cubs and get swept by Dallas (Mets) it will be all for not, but I've got a good feeling about this next series.

Great night and great game!

Agreed. Excellent series. We beat the defending champs and Toronto. Tough to do. Also, by far, the toughest draw for first round.

Eh can't win every year. 3 in my lifetime I'm pretty spoiled. At least we have 2 first place baseball teams (go Sox), better pizza, and still have a football team (even though they stink). Fun series to watch

They will be fine. Bowman and Coach Q are the best GM and coach and re-tool every off-season because of the cap. As long as this core is in place, never count out the Blackhawks. In other news go Sox.

They will be fine. Bowman and Coach Q are the best GM and coach and re-tool every off-season because of the cap. As long as this core is in place, never count out the Blackhawks. In other news go Sox.

Except for the fact, Dave Tallon built that team's core.

Except for the fact, Dave Tallon built that team's core.

You are correct, but Bowman has dealt with the cap well and augmented the existing core. Not having Shark and Saad hurt these playoffs, but a year of development for Artemi Panarin combined with Kane and Toews being in their prime means they will be fine. There will be changes though.

Eh can't win every year. 3 in my lifetime I'm pretty spoiled. At least we have 2 first place baseball teams (go Sox), better pizza, and still have a football team (even though they stink). Fun series to watch

Pizza is simply what you grew up with - I like the Chicago Style but when push comes to shove I will go with the StL style - better cheese and no so bready - if that is a word. The Blackhawks have had a great run - they could easily do it again next year - much respect for the organization but like pizza it ultimately comes down to what you grew up with.

Pi is San Francisco style from what I was told at the restaurant. I will admit though, pi is the closest thing to Chicago style in STL. I go there a lot during the school year.

The President seems to think St. Louis does Chicago style better than Chicago http://www.forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2011/08/30/obamas-favorite-pizza-finally-comes-to-dc/#76b9852e3009