OT: And we thought A-10 refs were bad

bonwich

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly that. I just don't know why some people on the twitters are acting like this solves anything.

"I'm sorry that what I said was picked up on audio and video, and that everyone knows about it, and that many people are upset by it. I am apologizing in the hopes I don't get suspended, and would not have had to apologize unless there were proof of my actions. Please try to accept this late, half-hearted, forced apology as sincere."

"I'm sorry that what I said was picked up on audio and video, and that everyone knows about it, and that many people are upset by it. I am apologizing in the hopes I don't get suspended, and would not have had to apologize unless there were proof of my actions. Please try to accept this late, half-hearted, forced apology as sincere."

You could say this about any apology ever issued by anyone ever. Nothing to see here.

In his actual apology interview he sounds like Bill Murray is Caddyshack.

In his actual apology interview he sounds like Bill Murray is Caddyshack.

I just can't see Shaw ever being tipped in total consciousness from the Dalai Lama, but he does strike me as the kind of guy who would be saying "Bark like a dog" while he watches women from a distance.

Edit: Got my quote and scene mixed up. Point still stands. Dude's a creep.

5504.png

Suspended one game and fined $5000. And all you working for the PC police get your way. Hopefully you can quit your bitching now

Sure, blame it on everyone but the guy who called a ref a " ******".

Nice job in this thread. Every time I click "View it anyway?" I remember why I have you on my ignore list.

And Shaw gets to go to sensitivity training. Might be good to send Crawford to anger management. Dude went fu.cking nuts last night for no reason.

Too much focus on the naughty words, not enough focus on the ridiculous tantrum and unacceptable behavior from him. He deserved to get suspended for the breadth of his actions. He was completely out of control.

PC has nothing to do with it, being a grown man paid to play hockey has everything to do with it.

Too much focus on the naughty words, not enough focus on the ridiculous tantrum and unacceptable behavior from him. He deserved to get suspended for the breadth of his actions. He was completely out of control.

PC has nothing to do with it, being a grown man paid to play hockey has everything to do with it.

Agreed. The guy completely lost control, how could his behavior not warrant a suspension?

Sure, blame it on everyone but the guy who called a ref a "###### ******".

Nice job in this thread. Every time I click "View it anyway?" I remember why I have you on my ignore list.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/15282026/chicago-cubs-slogan-t-shirts-banned-st-louis-cardinals-busch-stadium

chalk this up as another victory!!

It's a reference to **** sucking. I can see why an older usher would have a problem. Saying someone sucks is implying they suck ****...the phrase has just become so commonplace the origins are forgotten. It's stupid that people would be annoyed by the shirt but the reasoning is pretty fair.

It's a reference to **** sucking. I can see why an older usher would have a problem. Saying someone sucks is implying they suck ****...the phrase has just become so commonplace the origins are forgotten. It's stupid that people would be annoyed by the shirt but the reasoning is pretty fair.

I know the origin but you can't be serious