Milik is gone

thetorch

The bigs are going to look like malnourished pansies compared to Big 12 players Travis Ford is used to seeing. It is not acceptable to stay skinny and get pushed around.

You would think. In reality, his bigs last year were mostly undersized Agbeko types. His only true center actually bore a passing resemblance to Austin Gillmann:

w320-c_f863de0b3e14be20f2ee7c3c2abfdd46.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To bring this full circle, perhaps MY can follow Keith Carter's lead and expand his Horizon at Valpo and thereby get to play, after all, under that outstanding bench coach.

This wouldn't surprise me at all. My guess is he go to a school near Chicago . Valpo/ISU/Bradley

The fact that Milik said he was withdrawing from school suggest he was having achedemic problems. Why not finish the semester?

It would not shock me if he withdraws in the middle of the semester. He seems to have trouble balancing school and basketball. He has tutors to help him. He may hurt the APR regardless of finishing the semester or not.

This wouldn't surprise me at all. My guess is he go to a school near Chicago . Valpo/ISU/Bradley

Anyone transferring from SLU to a school like Bradley would have to be suffering from more than just academic issues.

For the life of me I don't know why it's been over 2 years since AG committed to SLU and he is still a stick. Same comment on EW. He looks even thinner than AG, if that's possible. Does SLU not get it's commits to start working in the weight room as soon as they sign the NLI? After all this time on campus, how can these 2 (and MN to a lesser degree) still be this thin?

what a fuoking idiot. it's y'all. can't even do redneck **** right.

get. back. in your GOTDAMN washbasin.

I hope when Jolly transfers (which should be on Ford's list of things to do over the next few weeks) he points to jimbofive as a reason for that decision.