It's a done deal according to Frank

SLUDrew

It's curious how much tinkering StLToday has done with the wording of Stu's article...It has gone from 'Ford Hired as SLU Head Coach' to 'Ford To Be Named SLU Head Coach' to its current 'Travis Ford Will Be Hired As New SLU Coach'....there were several other iterations last night.

If we don't hear something from SLU by this evening, something must be up....

I am more than willing to get my hopes up one more time.

Why does the caged bird sing?

I'm going to watch the part from Karate Kid when Mr. Miyagi rubs his hands together and get Danielson back into the tournament. Daniel LaRusso is going to fight?! Daniel Larusso is going to FIGHT!

Come on Dr. C rub your hands together get Danielson back in there fighting.

It's curious how much tinkering StLToday has done with the wording of Stu's article...It has gone from 'Ford Hired as SLU Head Coach' to 'Ford To Be Named SLU Head Coach' to its current 'Travis Ford Will Be Hired As New SLU Coach'....there were several other iterations last night.

If we don't hear something from SLU by this evening, something must be up....

I wouldn't get too hung up on that. I've seen them rephrase the same headline four and five times when they get angry comments on a story.

This has 30 for 30 written all over it. What if I told you of an incompetent Athletic department that was covered by an even more incompetent media empire

Introducing the new 2016 Ford Enigma.

I'd like to say that Doc brings good info about the program to the board. Before we pound him into submission and lose a credible source of information, let's see how this plays out.

If I remember correctly didnt he say Crews wasnt going to be fired? or am I thinking of someone else.