Women's Postseason Thread

slufan13

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Earl posted 7pm. BTW, per the AD's contract with the website developer is that it can not be updated after 10pm. That is why it has not been updated as fast as it was last Thursday. Will be updated in the morning.

-so if something earth shattering, good or bad, happens to SLU athletics after 10pm the official athletic website will not reflect that until normal business hours?

-is this to accommodate a review process?

-so if something earth shattering, good or bad, happens to SLU athletics after 10pm the official athletic website will not reflect that until normal business hours?

-is this to accommodate a review process?

Winky/Sarcastic smiley behind the post, I actually think the website was updated just after my post. Just thought it was funny, how they had the Crews firing ready to go on the website on Thursday, but did not an updated webpage after the brackets were announced at 10pm.

Stone hasn't bern happy with the starters tonight. We should blow them away in the 2nd half.

Hopefully your prediction is true in the 4th quarter. They're up 49-48 after 3. Another nail biter.

First postseason win in history.

I have to hand it to Stone and this group. They've set a ton of records for a long-dormant program: most wins in history, most road wins, most conference wins, and first postseason win ever, among other records.

They're ahead of schedule.

First postseason win in history.

I have to hand it to Stone and this group. They've set a ton of records for a long-dormant program: most wins in history, most road wins, most conference wins, and first postseason win ever, among other records.

They're ahead of schedule.

They're only going to get better. Even better recruits coming in next season.