Billikens.com Bracket

Who's the guy in between Bartley and Nishida? I would see him on the bench this season, but never found out if he was a manager, walk-on that never dressed, or whatever else?

EDIT: apparently he's Markos Psimitis. Walk-on who transferred from Harris-Stowe. Wasn't allowed to dress as he had to sit the year out for transferring.

Interesting to see Charles Nashida (DBO) in this picture. Could be a holdover for the new staff.

The DBO would be a good one to keep around for continuity. A new HC generally isn't going to have a guy he wants to install for that position, since it's normally a recent grad, and would be better served by having someone keeping things going there (unless the existing DBO is incompetent).

I don't know much about Nashida's work, but I've seen no indication that he isn't good at it. No reason to let him go - you're going to need someone to help organize visits, order equipment, and so forth.

Transferring, Graduating, ??????, Graduating

Yeah, no mystery to me in the absences (I think we'll hear about news on Reynolds soon, and others probably at some point this semester, as well). Those are just the four on the roster not pictured.

I'd much rather have seen a picture of ford watching the game with the althoff team or at least althoff's coach lieb.